New Hofixes After Patch 3.1.1
The amount of work the Blizzard Developers and CMs have put into this patch is staggering, and not only with the release of patch 3.1 and the minor patch 3.1.1—they continue to apply hotfixes left and right. Bornakk has reported this week at least three hotfixes, the latest one posted yesterday April 21 right after the patch. Below and “after the break” you can see the very large number of 40 new hotfixes. If you missed the previous two lists of hotfixes I reported recently you can check them out here and here.
- The Saronite Animus in the heroic General Vezax encounter has had its health increased.
- The Mimiron hard mode has received the following changes: increased damage from Flames, increased damage from Frost Bomb (in heroic), increased damage from Water Spray, and increased the health and damage bonuses he receives from Emergency Mode.
- The damage bonus of the Frozen Power talent should no longer affect boss creatures.
- The buff players receive from Tenacity in Wintergrasp is now stronger.
- Stoneclaw Totem should no longer put a shield on hostile targets.
- For the trash mobs leading to Mimiron: the damage from a Clockwork Sapper