Patch 3.1.2 Ulduar Hotfix Updates 5-19-09
Blizzard implemented various Ulduar hotfix to the newly released Patch 3.1.2. Worth a read to explain to your guild what has been buffed or nerfed. The Argent Tournament sought a very important fix which will make matters fair and safer.
|| Blizzard Quote:
- Innervate now properly restores the correct amount of mana to Shapeshifted targets that do not have a mana bar active.
- Thrust and Shield-Break attacks in the Argent Tournament are correctly being mitigated by the number of Defends that are active on the target.
- The Supercharged ability on Storm Tempered Keepers near Auriaya will no longer increase the damage of Storm Wave.
- Some of the trash mob packs have been removed in the areas leading to Ignis the Furnace Master and Freya.
- In the tunnel leading to Mimiron, the Clockwork Sapper