World of Warcraft PTR 5.4.7 – Patch Notes
The World of Warcraft PTR 5.4.7 is now playable by selecting it in the dropdown menu within the Battle.net Launcher. Rygarius posted the following patch notes. Not all features recently datamined made it to this PTR build. Some will be added over time throughout the lifespan of PTR 5.4.7.
The PvP Season 15 gear is not yet available in this build.
Patch 5.4.7 is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms (PTR). Participating on the Public Test Realms lets you test patches before it has been released.
If you’d like to help test and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character and downloading the PTR client. Once you’ve had a chance to try things out, be sure to visit our PTR Discussion forum to discuss the patch, and the PTR Bug Report forum to report any issues or errors.
Please keep in mind that the notes below are not final, and details may be subject to change before the release of patch 5.4.7.
Updated January 24
World of Warcraft Patch 5.4.7 PTR
- Celestials now drop Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear in place of Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear.
- Rare spawns in Krasarang Wilds now only award Honor Points when they are defeated for the first time each day.
- Season 15 has begun! With the start of the new season, Prideful, Prideful Gladiator gear, and weapons are now available for purchase.
- Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear and weapons can now be purchased using Honor Points instead of Conquest Points.
- Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience for players below level 90 remain at 40%.
- Resilience Diminishing Returns curve for Resilience has been adjusted for the new base resilience value to maintain the same value per point of Resilience as previously.
- Battle Fatigue now reduces healing received while in PvP combat by 65% (up from 55%).
- [PTR ONLY] Flaskataur is back for all your Season 15 gear testing needs. Play him a visit at your faction’s respective shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Dampening is now applied to an Arena match starting at the 5 minute mark (down from 10 minutes).
The following NPCs now have more health and deal more damage.
- Alliance: Vanndar Stormpike, Balinda Stonehearth, Stormpike Defenders, Stormpike Bowman
- Horde: Captain Galvangar, Drek’thar, Frostwolf Guardian, Frostwolf Bowman
The following NPCs are now immune to disarm, daze, and Death Grip.
- Alliance: Vanndar Stormpike, Balinda Stonehearth
- Horde: Captain Galvangar, Drek’thar
The following items sold by Mistweaver Ai on the Timeless Isle have been raised to item level 489 (up from item level 476). This change is retroactive to all items that had been purchased previously.
- Cloudscorcher Greatstaff
- Contemplation of Shaohao
- Daylight Protectorate
- Featherdraw Longbow
- Hozen Can Opener
- Ordon Sacrificial Dagger
- Pandaren Peace Offering
- Scavenged Pandaren Dagger
- Shield of the Eternal Noon
- Yak-Herder’s Longstaff