Starting on June 22th until August 2nd, you will have the chance to participate to an unique Social Media Contest. By using the #BlizzGC2015 hasthag and another one depending of the week in question you will have the chance to receive one of many prizes including a free trip to one of the most gaming event of the year, Gamescom in Cologne, Germany!
So prepare your social media accounts!
Blizzard has an amazing show planned for you at gamescom 2015. With just over two months to go, we’re really looking forward to this year’s epic event, and we want to share our excitement with you. So we’re giving you the chance to win some awesome prizes* in the weeks leading up to the show —including a free trip to gamescom in Cologne, Germany!
We’d love you to take to social media and show us your geeky passion for Blizzard games. Each week starting Monday, June 22, we’ll be giving you a special hashtag to inspire your creativity. Find a way to show us what the theme means to you: get drawing, filming, baking, writing, stitching, sculpting, painting, dancing, posing, acting… When it’s ready, share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Vine, using the hashtag of the week along with #BlizzGC2015. We’ll draw 45 winners at random each week to receive some fantastic digital rewards. So the more you participate, the more chances you have to win!
To help you plan ahead, check out the full list of themes below:
June 22-28: #Friends
Share a great memory from our games or show us how you enjoy Blizzard’s worlds with your buddies!
June 29-July 5: #Epic
Show us the most epic moments you’ve experienced in game or as a Blizzard gamer!
July 6-12: #Fun
How do you embrace your fun side?
July 13-19: #Battle
The toughest battles don’t always occur in the arena… or do they?
July 20-26: #Cute
Blizzard’s worlds are full of snarling Orcs, vicious Zerglings, and fire-spewing demons… can you show us the cute side?
July 27-August 2: #BlizzardIRL
Sometimes universes collide and we bring gaming culture to the real world. When have you experienced Blizzard IRL?
In addition, we’ll select the top 10 submissions from all the entries, and then give you the chance to vote for your favorite during gamescom. The winners will each receive some awesome physical loot. Head over to https://www.blizzgc.com/ for more details!
*Certain digital prizes not redeemable in all regions.
The Art Contest that Blizzard introduce some months ago is finally over, students had a choice between Environment, Character, Weapons and Animation. The winners has been selected and the result is impressive, as a personal point of view, the Justice Blade would be a very good Legendary Weapon for Warlords of Draenor.
Presented by Blizzard Entertainment’s university relations and World of Warcraft development teams, the third annual Blizzard Student Art Contest has drawn to a close. After sifting through all of the very talented entries, our judges have managed to select three outstanding winning entries. Check out the winners, the runner-ups, and honorable mention below.
Wuzzup, folks? It’s time for some World of WarCraft: Stormrage Giveaways — courtesy of Pocket Books (a Simon & Schuster, Inc. division). If you haven’t gotten your hands on this novel that reveals the true origin of the Emerald Nightmare and the return of Malfurion Stormrage’s dreamform to his mortal body then you may wish to participate and test your luck among the winners.
Eligible participants must do the following steps to qualify for the giveaway:
1. Post in the comments below or email an answer for: What do you look forward in World of WarCraft: Stormrage?
2. Take a screenshot of your character standing alongside Tyrande Whisperwind (Alliance). Or a screenshot with Remulos in the Moonglade (Horde). Both are characters appearing in this novel. Attach or link the screenshot and email it.
Non-World of Warcraft players: For # 2, launch your favorite Blizzard game and type onscreen: I LOVE WORLD OF WARCRAFT: STORMRAGE, then take a screenshot of that with your Pint Screen button.
Deadline: Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST/New York. Winners will be announced on Thursday, March 11th, 2010.
Blizzplanet is proud to announce a giveaway of three BlizzCon 2009 badges courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment. In order to enter our giveaway roster, you must first complete accurately all seven instructions below and submit them via email here.
International entries are welcome (except where certain countries local restrictions apply). This giveaway ends on June 9, 2009 at 11:59pm EST (New York timezone). Winners will be announced the next day. Winners will have only three days to reply back, otherwise someone else will be chosen. Winners should bring their Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Driver’s License) to the VIP booth at the Anaheim Convention Center. The name of the winner must match the photo ID’s. Blizzcon tickets are not transferable.
1. Read Excerpt 4 of World of Warcraft: ARTHAS here. List all the character names mentioned in this excerpt.
2. What was Rathma’s former name? Who christened him with the name Rathma? And What page number it is revealed? —Read the Diablo: The Sin War Trilogy, The Veiled Prophet excerpt. The excerpt link may be found beneath the front cover image (click Browse Inside).
4. Watch our video interview with Chris Metzen and Micky Neilson and describe which question answered you enjoyed the most and why.
5. Register to the Mountain Dew World of Warcraft Game Fuel website. Take a screenshot of your account page, and show at least 300 points. Note: You don’t need to be a World of Warcraft subscriber to participate in this giveaway. You can increase your points by going to all the options available within the How Do I Earn Points? section. Once you reach 300 points take a screenshot and attach it to the email. Note: If you don’t have a screen capture software, you may download XNview to capture images. Once installed go to Tools—> Capture Screen and click ok.
6. Read the four solicitations of StarCraft # 1-4, and write down the character names. Then view the preview scans and let us know what your impression is about the art, the dialogues and general tone of the comic book. Note: WIldstorm and DC Comics are launching Starcraft # 1 on May 27. You may subscribe to the 12-issues here.
7. Provide your WoW Character name or Battle.net screen name (i.e. Starcraft, Warcraft III, Diablo II)—for winners announcement purposes.
Once these six instructions are completed, your entry will be automatically added to the roster of giveaway participants. Incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified.
NOTE: Other Blizzard Fansites have Blizzcon 2009 Ticket GIveaways too:
Blizzard is preparing to announce a new contest that starts on May 20. The winners of this contest will get free trip for two to BlizzCon 2009 and some phat lootz. The catch? You better be good at sewing costumes … or a blacksmith or leatherworker in real life.
Warm up your sewing machines and start selecting the best fabrics you can; the Blizzard Costume Contest is coming soon! The best costume-maker will receive a grand prize package filled with great loot from our partners Panini, SteelSeries, and Upper Deck as well as an a trip for two to BlizzCon 2009! Check out our contest information page for details.
The WorldofWar.net winners are now announced. Watch the video to find out who won the World of Warcraft: Arthas, Rise of the Lich King galleys. This video shows you the box full of books that I will be shipping in upcoming days to all winners around the world—courtesy of Simon & Schuster, Inc and Blizzard Entertainment. You will be able to read this book nearly a month earlier. Those who wish to purchase the book, it will be on bookstores on April 21.