PTR 3.1 Patch Notes
I just logged in into Broxigar PvE server to bring you coverage, screenshots and video of PTR 3.1—so stay tuned for any updates. In the meantime, below are the full patch notes. Remember, Blizzard hasn’t added all the Class changes to this patch. It will be added in upcoming PTR patches.
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at
The latest patch notes can always be found at
- All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying
Mounts still may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
- Ulduar is now available for limited testing. Please visit the Public
Test Realms for more details.
- Players at maximum level will now be able to visit their trainer to
pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent spec feature.
- A new Gear Manager feature has been added. Players will now be able
to save gear sets for easy gear switching.
Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any
Seaforium Barrels can be looted while mounted, can now be seen from
anywhere in the zone, and can now be found at the Central Graveyard.
Teleporters can now be used while mounted and can now be seen from
anywhere in the zone
Read the Class Changes below …
- Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish,
Arcane Power, Owlkin Frenzy, Beast Within, Avenging Wrath and
Hysteria damage bonuses no longer stack together.
- Blood Boil