PTR 3.3 Build 10747 Patch Notes
PTR 3.3 got a new build update with a few extra class changes and no dungeon content—at least none reported yet. This build seems to focus more on class balance and PvP testing, thus all PTR players should focus on testing Wintergrasp, Battleground and Arenas to provide feedback on how their class is performing with these specific changes. On another note, the WoW team finally reduced the requirements of Meeting Stones all the way down to lvl 15, which means lvl 70-80 are now able to use them anywhere.
- All abilities that have base cooldowns of 10 minutes or longer cannot be used in Arenas, down from 15 minutes.
- Night of the Dead (Unholy): Now reduces the damage your pet takes from area-of-effect damage by 45/90%, but no longer applies to area-of-effect damage caused by other players. In addition, this talent now reduces the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 2/4 minutes, down from 5/10 minutes.
- Army of the Dead: The cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Army Ghoul damage dropped by 50%. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Raise Ally: The cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 15 minutes to 10 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Rune Strike: Threat generated by this ability increased by approximately 17%.
- Divine Hymn: The cooldown on this spell has been reduced to 8 minutes, down from 10 minutes.
- Preparation: The cooldown on this ability has been reduced to 8 minutes, down from 10 minutes.
- Filthy Tricks: The cooldown reduction this talent provides for Preparation has been reduced to 1.5/3 minutes, down from 2.5/5 minutes.
- Fingers of Frost: This talent now triggers immediately on casting a spell rather than being delayed until the spell strikes the target.
- Divine Intervention: Cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Flash of Light: This spell no longer causes a heal-over-time effect unless the player has the Infusion of Light talent.
- Lay on Hands: This ability now places Forbearance on the target and cannot be used on a target with Forbearance.
Sacred Shield: Changes made in the previous PTR build was removed. Sacred Shield is now reverted to its former state.
Infusion of Light (Holy): This talent now causes the paladin