The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Alpha Week 2 content is now available for testing. Here is a look at some of the features that testers may be able to explore in this phase:
- Level Cap: 60
- Previous week’s testable characters that were at a higher level cap will be unplayable. New characters will need to be created.
- Zone: The Forbidden Reach
- Play through the starting zone experience for the new race and class, the Dracthyr Evoker.
- Class Revamp: Shaman
- Previous talent tree revamps are also available: Death Knight, Dracthyr, Druid, Hunter, Priest and Rogue
- Dungeon(s): Neltharus and Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- Dungeons can be accessed via the in-game Looking for Dungeon tool.
- Professions: Specialization Testing & Cooking
- Players will get to test the specializations for various crafting professions
- Additionally, Cooking profession changes will be available
Going offline from previous week’s testing:
- Zone: Azure Span