Recent In-Game Fixes – 4/16/09
Blizzard has hotfixed a few issues in Patch 3.1—some which might be considered nerfs by some, and a just action for others. Some could even be considered game breaking such as players killing Argent Tournament Quest NPCs. This has been fixed. Pets can now attack Kologarn, trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor are easier to kill after the first time (good, good), Blood Boil no longer penetrate Ice Block or Divine Shield (Some people still doing Black Temple?) Hunter may not like to know now that their mana regeneration will be reduced a tadbit with the hotfix on Aspect of the Hawk. The Glyph of Envenom has been removed from the game. PvP Players … be ready to get disarmed 100% of the time during Psychic Horror. It can no longer be dodged. There are other hotfixes performed a couple days ago. Check them out.
|| Blizzard Quote:
||Bornakk: Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game.
- We have made it so player cannot attack additional quest giver NPCs at the Argent Tournament.
- Pets have been properly trained to now attack Kologarn when instructed.
- Hunter pets should now have their talents refunded when a hunter switches talent specs, even if they are dismissed at the time.
- When re-implemented into the game, the trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor should be a little easier to defeat.
- Blood Boil should no longer penetrate Ice Block or Divine Shield.
- Rank 2 of maim should now correctly provide an interrupt effect.
- Improved Aspect of the Hawk should no longer allow Rapid Regeneration to provide additional mana beyond the intended scope of the ability.
- Players killed or ghosts that move into Crystalsong Forest should now be on a spectral gryphon to ride back to their body.
- Champion of the Frozen Wastes should now be able to be completed again.
- Lifebloom can no longer be forced to bloom early.
- Stunning a druid while not in cat form should no longer remove the Primal Tenacity buff.
- The Glyph of Envenom was not supposed to be put into the game and has been removed.
- Quest giving NPCs at the Argent Tournament should no longer be able to be attacked by players.
- Certain fishing nodes for one of the fishing daily quests should no longer be spawned on land.
- The book of glyph mastery has had its drop rate increased.
- T.N.T. should now properly increase the damage of Explosive Trap.
- The disarm effect from Psychic Horror should no longer be able to be dodged.
- Players should no longer be able to equip and soulbind an item they aren