Warcraft III: Reforged Beta 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Blizzard Entertainment released a new Warcraft III: Reforged beta patch that introduces the toogle between Classic Mode and Reforged Mode assets. As a reminder, BlizzCon Virtual Ticket owners have access to Warcraft III Beta.
Pete Stilwell: Howdy Friends,
We’re excited to debut play between classic and Reforged assets. We would greatly appreciate that everyone tries to play games with both options.
SPECIFIC CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Stability improvements for custom games
- Map loading time decreased significantly
- Classic mode now active to play with original assets
- Can be toggled in Options from the main menu
- Menus do not change based on SD/HD
- Cannot be changed in game (we don’t load both sets of assets to save memory usage)
- Human buildings can be selected at all times again
Source: Warcraft III General Forums