A new Warcraft III: Reforged PTR build is available for testing. This build applies several bug fixes, but as some forum members say… it doesn’t address a persistent Custom Games bug that won’t allow players to play Custom Games, no ladder, clans, or custom campaigns yet.
We’ll have to continue to wait for updates on that front. Hopefully, sooner than later. Read the PTR patch notes:
- The score screen for campaign missions now accurately displays time elapsed during that mission.
- Fixed an issue that was causing default loading screen text to display on custom loading screens.
- Fixed an issue in the user interface during Custom Games creation that caused the IME indicator to not display.
- Fixed a desync that occurred when a player in Classic mode and a player in Reforged mode were in a game with a unit that is both bloodlusted and hexed or polymorphed.
- Fixed an issue where Anasterian Sunstrider would sometimes use Death Knight Arthas’s model in Reforged mode.
- Frost Wyrm illusion auto attacks no longer apply the frost breath passive.
- Developers’ notes: Having illusions apply a slowing effect on auto attack was unintentionally added recently. This fix shouldn’t have much effect on balance overall.
- Music on the score screen now only plays once.
Source: Warcraft III Forums