Blizzard deployed a patch for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne to crack down on all those nasty hacks affecting players in Battle.net. Simply launch the game and login to Battle.net to commence downloading the patch.
- Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable (“tower hack”).
- Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability’s
cooldown (“summon/cooldown hack”).
- Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an
unintended way (“new crash hack”).
- Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages’s Phoenix to be resurrected
instantly (“phoenix hack”).
- Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race
resulting in all the player’s units and buildings becoming sheep
Very nice patch. Anything that has to do with squashing hacks, sounds great. That proves any reports sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is read.