The Battle.net Shop just released the Digital Edition for the next World of Warcraft expansion set : Warlords of Draenor.
You have the choice between the Standard Edition for 49.99 $, or the Digital Deluxe Edition for 69.99 $.
Like for Mists of Pandaria, the Deluxe Edition will give you a mount and a pet (The Dread Raven mount and Hatchling), two portraits for Starcraft II (Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand), and finally for Diablo III you will have on your back a Warsong Pennant.
Both Edition will provide a Lvl90 Character Boost.
The shop also announces that the game is expected to release on or before 12/20/2014.
Pre-purchase World of Warcraft®’s upcoming fifth expansion today and immediately boost a character to level 90†
IRVINE, Calif. –(BUSINESS WIRE)– This fall, World of Warcraft® players around the globe will clash with the legends of Warcraft®’s brutal past when Warlords of Draenor™ charges into stores worldwide. Azeroth’s heroes can prepare for the coming onslaught today by pre-purchasing the expansion digitally at www.worldofwarcraft.com/warlords. Players who answer this call to arms will receive their character boost to level 90 immediately†, allowing them to join friends on the battlefield or experience the latest content from a whole new perspective.††
The fifth expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game leads players to the untamed world of Draenor, where the orc warchief Grommash Hellscream is forging his twisted Iron Horde into a world-shattering weapon of conquest. Faced with seemingly insurmountable odds, the champions of the Horde and the Alliance must establish a base of operations on Draenor and seek out courageous allies to make a stand against Hellscream’s mighty war machine.
“We’re sending players deep into uncharted territory with Warlords of Draenor,” said Mike Morhaime , CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment . “New features like the Garrison will give players a commanding role in the Warcraft saga like never before, and everyone can get in on the action right away with the included level-90 boost. There’s never been a better time to go to war for the Horde or the Alliance.”
When Warlords of Draenor launches this fall, it will introduce a wide variety of epic features and content for players of every kind, whether they’re longtime veterans or new recruits. With the expansion, players will be able to:
- Explore a Savage World : Explore the hostile world of Draenor, home of the orc and draenei races, as it once existed, and adventure in all-new zones alongside characters central to Warcraft history.
- Build a Garrison: Construct, command, and expand your own customizable stronghold on Draenor, and gather NPC followers to collect resources and embark on missions on your orders.
- Instantly Upgrade to Level 90†: Upon pre-purchasing the expansion, boost one character of your choosing to level 90, making it easier than ever to enjoy the latest content together with your friends.
- Step Into New Character Models: Character models and animations for World of Warcraft’s original playable races are being fully revamped while maintaining the game’s iconically epic style.
- Adventure to Level 100: Reach new heights of power and unlock bonuses to further enhance your abilities on your way to the new level cap of 100.
- . . . And More: Take on a wide array of Dungeons, Raids, Scenarios, Battlegrounds, Challenge Modes, and more—no matter what kind of content you enjoy, new adventures await.
Warlords of Draenor will come in a Standard Edition (physical and digital versions available), which players can pre-purchase now at a suggested retail price of $49.99 . Players also have the option to upgrade their pre-purchase to the Digital Deluxe Edition (SRP $69.99 ), which contains the following in-game bonuses for World of Warcraft and other Blizzard games (each available in-game at the time of pre-purchase):
- World of Warcraft—Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet: Swoop down from the dark of night on the black-winged Dread Raven, a mortal progeny of Anzu, and devour your prey in your next Pet Battle with the adorably ferocious Dread Hatchling.
- StarCraft® II—Warchief Portraits: Summon the strength of two of the most fearsome Iron Horde warchiefs—Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand—as you clash in the Koprulu sector in StarCraft II.
- Diablo® III—Warsong Pennant: Brandish this battle-torn pennant on your back, and channel the rage of the Warsong Clan against the demonic forces of Sanctuary in Diablo III.
Players who pre-purchase either the digital Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition from Blizzard at www.worldofwarcraft.com/warlords will be able to immediately† boost one character of their choosing to level 90, allowing them to experience the latest World of Warcraft content alongside their friends††. Players who wish to boost multiple characters to level 90 also now have the option to purchase additional level-90 character boosts directly through the game at $60 apiece. Further details on character boosts, including information on the gear, skills, and provisions boosted level-90 characters will receive, can be found at www.worldofwarcraft.com.
Warlords of Draenor will also be available in a retail-exclusive Collector’s Edition, which comes equipped with the digital bonus items from the Digital Deluxe Edition as well as a full-color hardcover art book, a behind-the-scenes two-disc Blu-ray/DVD set, a CD soundtrack, and a Warlords of Draenor mouse pad. The Collector’s Edition will be available at select retailers for a suggested retail price of $89.99 . Players should check their local retailer for details and availability and be sure to lock in their preorder, as supplies are limited.
In addition to the English version, Warlords of Draenor will be fully localized into Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, European Spanish, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese. For more information on World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor and to pre-purchase your copy, visit www.worldofwarcraft.com/warlords.
With multiple games in development, Blizzard Entertainment has numerous positions currently available—visit https://jobs.blizzard.com for more information and to learn how to apply.
†Players upgrading to Warlords of Draenor from World of Warcraft Starter Edition must wait until trial restrictions are removed before character boost becomes available (may take up to 72 hours).
††Corresponding World of Warcraft expansions required.