I have created various versions of the The Waking Shores zone map that display the following data for those who need to search specific things:
- All – This captures all the data (below) in a single image.
- Dragon Glyphs – These are part of several achievements that also double as currency you earn to purchase a Dragonriding talent tree upgrade. Most talent tree upgrades cost 3 Dragon Glyphs each.
- NPCs – This marks most of the NPCs in each sub-zone (town), but not all of them. In this tab you can also see which vendors and trainers are located in that town: name and vendor/trainer title (i.e. Farrier Uugan, Blacksmithing Trainer).
- Quests – This tab shows the location of the NPC Questgiver that gives the first quest of a chain of quests.
- Race – This tab shows the location of all the Bronze Dragonflight Dragonriding racing challenges (Achievements per each challenge in the map).
- Rare Elites – This tab will be updated later, but it shows the location of some of the rare elites. Feels like Blizzard needs to populate a lot of empty caves. We are still in Alpha test.
|The Waking Shores
|The Azure Span