Warcraft III: Reforged Ships January 28, 2020
Blizzard Entertainment has officially announced the release date of Warcraft III: Reforged. The game will launch on January 28, 2020.
Probably in compliance with some consumer laws, Blizzard issued an email to those who pre-purchased Warcraft III: Reforged months ago:
” Though we’ve been working hard to get Reforged in your hands before the end of the year, as we started approaching the finish line, we felt we’d need a little extra development time for finishing touches. As always, our goal is to honor the high standards you hold us to, but we also understand if you’re disappointed by the wait—if you’d prefer a refund*, please visit our Customer Support site.”
WARCRAFT III: REFORGED RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED
Mark your calendar—Warcraft® III: Reforged™, the full-scale reimagining of Blizzard’s groundbreaking real-time strategy game, is set for release on January 28! Including the original Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos® and its award-winning expansion The Frozen Throne®, Warcraft III: Reforged features seven single-player campaigns spanning over 60 missions, a top-to-bottom graphics and audio overhaul, and a full suite of contemporary matchmaking features via Blizzard’s Battle.net® online-gaming service.
Warcraft III: Reforged is available for digital pre-purchase now from the Blizzard Shop. The standard edition is available for $29.99; for $39.99, players can pre-purchase the Spoils of War Edition, which comes with unique hero skins for Arthas, Cenarius, Jaina, and Thrall. Also included with the Spoils of War Edition is a host of in-game bonuses for other Blizzard games that will unlock immediately upon pre-purchase, such as the gruesome Meat Wagon mount for World of Warcraft®, the Third War cardback for Hearthstone®, the Mal’ganis pet for Diablo® III, and more. For more details on Warcraft III: Reforged, including an overview of all bonuses in the Spoils of War edition, check out this blog.
Warcraft III: Reforged Features
- Complete Graphical Overhaul: Warcraft III: Reforged brings the original game into the modern era with fully overhauled characters, structures, environments, animations, and graphical effects.
- Multiplayer between versions: Players will be able to do battle with anyone who plays Warcraft III, regardless of whether they’re playing the original or Reforged.
- Original Voice-overs: Reforged will retain the original game’s voice over recordings, preserving the authenticity of the Warcraft III experience.
- Rebuilt World Editor: Reforged features an all-new World Editor designed to empower the game’s longstanding creator community to reach new heights, with hundreds of new triggers, LUA scripting support, new tools for importing models, and more enhancements planned for the future.
- Full Battle.net Implementation: Players will enjoy the full suite of Battle.net features to bolster their Warcraft III experience, including text and voice chat, clans, and seamless installation and patching.
For more information on Warcraft III: Reforged, check out the official website at https://www.playwarcraft3.com